Bringing Supply Chain and Business Management Excellence to you!
Annually, professionals with a passion for supply chain management meet at the SAPICS Conference to discuss topics and explore resources relevant to the supply chain profession and benefit from valuable networking opportunities.
The conference was an eye opener and very informative! Above all it was a great blessing, I won an APICS CSCP course worth +/-R29,000.00 – Siyabonga Kundayi, Value Chain Manager, Supply Chain – Aspen Pharmacare
Insightful – Inspiring – Exciting – Cutting Edge – Jan-Adrian Craggs, Industrial Engineer – Insync Solutions
The SAPICS 2016 Conference was an amazing experience that has opened my understanding and passion for Supply Chain optimisation, I would like to thank the events team and all the participating companies that were present for the effort: an exceptional Conference – Chadwin Pylman, Business & Performance Analyst, Supply Chain Services – Transnet Freight Rail
As ever SAPICS 2016 provided great insights, networking and a lively forum for debate, while enabling informal discussions of considerable value between key industry people on collective issues and opportunities – Nick Gazzard, CEO, Incept
As a long time champion of the SAPICS conference, Imperial is delighted by 2017’s move to a Cape location.
We look forward to contributing to a world class learning and networking event – instilled with new energy and aflame with a collective passion for our industry. Business unusual? Bring it on! – Michelle Neilson, Marketing Executive, Imperial Logistics
- Intelligent insights from leading supply chain executives and thought leaders in the profession
- Learn from others in your profession: what works? What doesn’t work? This is real, practical professional development in action, get in on that action!
- Individual interaction with professional experts.
- Face to Face knowledge exchange.
- Fully integrate with your professional community.
- Share experiences and expertise with other supply chain professionals.
- Outstanding “take home” value– Use the conference as a springboard towards future ideas tailored to the needs of you and your company
- Share with others your thoughts, experiences, etc. Conferences are not just for taking. They are also excellent opportunities for giving back to the profession.
- Network, network, network!
- Collect actionable tips, statistics and other useful information to share with your team and clients. Where there is more than one attendee from an organisation this multiplies the value that can be derived.
- Through networking with other professionals and vendors in the industry you are able to gauge the pulse of what is happening and find out what’s new in respect of tools, technologies, and processes.
- Learn from a variety of “local is lekker” case studies, war stories and presentations alongside internationally renowned industry professionals sharing the latest global trends and strategies.
- A brand new destination! CAPE TOWN!
- A brand new venue! CENTURY CITY CONVENTION CENTRE
- An Academic Track packed full of the latest research papers relevant to the supply chain profession!
- An open house style, informal networking session on Sunday evening with registration
- A magical networking evening amongst the exhibitors on Monday evening to replace the gala dinner
- Shortened to 2 days filled with knowledge exchange – less time out of the office
- Registrations fees frozen at 2016 prices
- Exhibition stand costs reduced!
- Brand new sponsorship opportunities
- Fabulous programme of site visits to fascinating places of interest