The leading event in Africa for supply chain professionals!
Annually, professionals with a passion for supply chain management meet at the SAPICS Conference to discuss various topics, explore resources relevant to the
supply chain profession, and to benefit from valuable networking opportunities.
Book your flights through Mango
Are you looking to book flights for your trip to Cape Town for the SAPICS Annual Conference? Then look no further…. Mango Airlines have come to the party! Flights at reasonable prices with an option that provides for flexibility and to make changes to flight bookings are available.
To book a flight or for more information on a bundled solution including accommodation and registration fees please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flights to Cape Town from around South Africa from R2,453 including VAT
Package Special includes:
- Return flights to Cape Town from various cities within South Africa
- Accommodation at the Stay Easy Century City Hotel for 3 nights – Sunday 4 June to Tuesday 6 June
- Standard registration to attend the entire conference
- 1 site visit of your choice
- Airport transfers
R15,000 excluding VAT
For full details and to book contact us at email@example.com
Don’t miss out, book today!
The conference was an eye opener and very informative! Above all it was a great blessing, I won an APICS CSCP course worth +/-R29,000.00
Insightful – Inspiring – Exciting – Cutting Edge
The SAPICS 2016 Conference was an amazing experience that has opened my understanding and passion for Supply Chain optimisation, I would like to thank the events team and all the participating companies that were present for the effort: an exceptional Conference
As ever SAPICS 2016 provided great insights, networking and a lively forum for debate, while enabling informal discussions of considerable value between key industry people on
collective issues and opportunities
As a long time champion of the SAPICS conference, Imperial is delighted by 2017’s move to a Cape location.
We look forward to contributing to a world class learning and networking event – instilled with new energy and aflame with a collective passion for our industry. Business unusual? Bring it on!
- Intelligent insights from leading supply chain executives and thought leaders
- Save money and time by staying local! Registration fees and international travel in order to attend conferences overseas are immediately saved. Experience world-class presentations from handpicked supply chain professionals while enjoying an overall world class conference experience by attending SAPICS 2017.
- Learn from others in your profession and experience real and practical professional development
- Individual interaction with professional experts
- Face-to-face knowledge exchange
- Fully integrate with your professional community
- Share experiences and expertise with other supply chain professionals
- Outstanding “take home” value – Gain future ideas tailored to the needs of you and your company
- Share your thoughts and experiences with others
- Excellent opportunities for giving back to the profession
- Network, network, network!
- Collect actionable tips, statistics and other useful information to share with your team and clients
- Through networking with other professionals and vendors in the industry, you are able to gauge the pulse of what is happening and can find out what’s new in respect of tools, technologies, and processes
- Learn from a variety of local case studies, war stories and presentations alongside internationally renowned industry professionals sharing the latest global trends and strategies
- A brand new destination – CAPE TOWN!
- A brand new venue – CENTURY CITY CONVENTION CENTRE
- First-time attendees breakfast on Monday 5th June 2017. If you are new to the SAPICS Conference this event is a must. Meet fellow attendees and gain insights as to how to get the most out of your conference attendance.
- An open house, informal networking session on Sunday evening with registration
- A magical networking evening amongst the exhibitors on Monday evening
- Shortened to two days filled with knowledge exchange – creating less time out of the office
- Registrations fees frozen at 2016 rates
- Exhibition stand costs are reduced
- Brand new sponsorship opportunities
- A fabulous programme of site visits to fascinating places of interest