- Welcome drinks and snacks on Sunday evening
- Full delegate pack including links to all papers and presentations
- Meals and drinks as outlined in the conference programme on Monday and Tuesday
- A digital certificate of attendance
- Half-year membership of SAPICS for registered non-members
- Full access to all presentations on Monday and Tuesday
- Full access to the exhibition on Monday and Tuesday
Sunday 4th June 2017
- 14:00 – Site visit to Hotel Verde.
- 17:00 – Informal networking until 9pm. Collect your conference documentation and badge prior to the start of the event and enjoy a drink and informal networking session with other conference attendees. Light snacks will be served.
Monday 5th June 2017
- 07:00 – Conference registration and Exhibition will be open at the Century City Conference Centre.
- 08:00 – Conference begins. Enjoy a day filled with panel discussions, afternoon site visits, workshops and presentations.
- 17:00 – Exhibition Extreme. Enjoy an extravagant evening while networking with conference attendees. Delicious food, selected drinks and entertainment to be enjoyed by all.
- 21:00 – Day 1 concludes.
Tuesday 6th June 2017
- 08:30 – Conference Day 2 begins. Enjoy a day filled with panel discussions, afternoon site visits, workshops and presentations.
- 16:20 – 17:10 – Conference keynote by Danny K, an inspiring and motivational end to two days of hard work and networking.
- 17:10 – Closing award presentation by SAPICS President.
- 19:00 – Day 2 concludes.
Wednesday 7th June 2017
- 08:00 – Workshops and site visits.
- 08:30 – 17:00 – Additional workshops as published. (Wednesday workshops bear a charge for non SAPICS 2017 attendees only).
If you are able to spend the maximum amount of time at the SAPICS 2017 Conference, and would like to enjoy the site visits and possibly participate in additional workshops which will be arranged on Wednesday 7 June, you will need to arrange accommodation for the nights of Sunday 4th, Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th of June.
(Times are subject to change)